Monthly Archives: July 2014
The vSphere Beta is open to everyone to sign up and allows participants to help define the direction of the world’s most widely adopted, trusted, and robust virtualization platform. Future releases of vSphere strive to expand vSphere 5.5 with new features and capabilities that improve IT’s efficiency, flexibility and agility to accelerate your journey to the Software Defined Enterprise. Your participation will help us continue to drive towards this goal.
This vSphere Beta Program leverages a private Beta community to download software and share information. We will provide discussion forums, webinars, and service requests to enable you to share your feedback with VMware.
You can expect to download, install, and test vSphere Beta software in your environment. All testing is free-form and we encourage you to use our software in ways that interest you. This will provide us with valuable insight into how you use vSphere in real-world conditions and with real-world test cases, enabling us to better align our product with your business needs.
The vSphere Beta Program has no established end date and you can provide comments throughout the program. But we strongly encourage your participation and feedback in the first 4-6 weeks of the program.
Some of the many reasons to participate in this vSphere Beta Program include:
- Receive early access to the vSphere Beta products
- Gain early knowledge of and visibility into product roadmap
- Interact with the vSphere Beta team consisting of Product Managers, Engineers, Technical Support, and Technical Writers
- Provide direct input on product functionality, configurability, usability, and performance
- Provide feedback influencing future products, training, documentation, and services
- Collaborate with other participants, learn about their use cases, and share advice and learnings
Sign up and join the vSphere Beta Program today at: https://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/vsphere-beta